Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YOU SHALL LAUGH (For with God nothing shall be impossible).

THE PROMISE.
Genesis 18:12-15. Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.


THE ACCEPTANCE.
LUKE 1:35-38. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.For with God nothing shall be impossible. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.


THE LAUGH.
Genesis 21:1-6. And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.:By Godfried A.Bediako

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom is in the heart of His creation.