Friday, January 3, 2014

LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS EASY,BUT WITH GOD THERE IS HOPE.

When the storms of life threaten to pull you under, where do you turn for hope to carry on? Find encouragement for your struggles through Linda’s inspirational story of God’s faithful provision through the good times and the bad.
We would like to thank WPJL Radio in Raleigh, North Carolina, for partnering with us on this week’s story.
Find out more of what the Bible says about “Where Can We Find Comfort.”



The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:-Philippians 1:16;
The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. - Psalm 33:11; 
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28;
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. -Psalm 91:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom is in the heart of His creation.